IceCap Deep

SonicThHedgog

Finally finished the band compression on this thing,made the lows punchy,the highs Sqeal,and the upper mids..ehhh knock hard.

The IceCap Fm lead was made in fm 8, just incase anyone is going to ask.

No I will not post the routing,modulator, or the matrix. use your imagination if you want it. (All I will say is I used a Sine)

(im posting all my Fm 8 patches that I made later.)

*Edit, I realized I use FM8 ALOT :P

http://soundcloud.com/aires/ice-cap-deep-preview

EDIT 2:: Im planning to submit this, but not sure if I should wait and sub the vocal version.

I will! I hope to release this soon with both vocals and no vocals(and the 2 or 3 tracks im working one as well)!

*following is pointless update about my little project....which should be done already.*

So far the album is 16 min and I need it to be 30 min so I am also going to remix this remix to complextro/electro house, and a sonic R track. the third track I dont want to say but a possible sonic colo(u)rs, sonic adventure and/ or a Sonic The Hedgehog 06 track.

But neither the sonic R or the mystery track (which I dont know what it will be myself) im making will be soft and relaxed like the sea side remix. that was on purpose, and I got what I was aiming for XD. but the tracks im making now will be extra agressive like the green hill one.

Im not sure why I posted these album tracks in WIP but hell, I needed more soundcloud views :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Ice Cap deep with vocals to be released later this week, but here is the instrumental

http://soundcloud.com/aires/ice-cap-deep-instrumental

Going by the instrumental version, this sounds very good but doesn't have enough source to pass the bar. I'm hearing a modified chord progression the whole time, which really doesn't count without a melody on top of it since its significantly modified from the original. When it does have the melody it ties in, so please post the vocal version if you think that has more melody in it!