PRC204 - The Winning Shot (Call Of Duty Black Ops + Super Hang-On)

Bundeslang

The People's Remix Competition 204

PRCv8-22

Hello everyone and welcome to the People's Remix Competition!

PRC203 was a PRC with three close entries. All of them deserved to win, but voting decided that two remixers won. Sggod89 and Lidawg both got 15 points. Binweasel did a good job, but ended third.

The sources where submitted really fast, thanks for that.

Sggod89 submitted the first source for this edition.

Ahoy,

Can't say I play many old games these days.. But I do play a lot of Call of Duty: Black Ops for Xbox! The Zombies title screen, very eerie!

Lidawg submitted the second source for this edition.

Hey bud,

I really enjoyed the compo. I'll definitely try and get a mix up for the next one.

Anywho, my choice for the source is from Super Hang-on on the mega-drive called "Winning Run"

Speak soon

PRC204.jpg

Call Of Duty Black Ops (XBOX) - The Zombies Title Screen (Damned)

Super Hang-On (Mega Drive) - Winning Run

ThaSauce link: Click here to submit.

When you are not able to login, don't click on the 'click here to submit an entry' button, but click on the 'you are not logged in' button on the right top of the screen.

Source 1:

MID File

Source 2:

MID File

Youtube Movie

To enter it's enough to remix one of the sources. Remixing both sources is encouraged, but not necessary to enter.

The winners of last round, Lidawg and Sggod89 can enter (and win) this PRC as well, but they have to remix the source selected by the other, so Lidawg can remix the Call Of Duty track and Sggod89 can remix the Super Hang-On song.

When they do a remix of their own source, it's a bonus track.

Note: I might not have internet connection in the upcoming days. It might be possible that the deadline will be extended with circa 16 hours to make it possible for me to make the voting announcement directly after the deadline.

GOOD LUCK!

PRC instructions

1. If you happen to be mixing this song already, start over in the interests of fairness, or remix the other source if you didn't remix that one.
  2. Limitations at ThaSauce require your entry to be 6 MB or less in size. Length for length's sake and MIDI rips are not allowed (only as Bonus Mixes).
  3. Entries must be posted in the ThaSauce link by TUESDAY OCTOBER 11th at 10:59 am ThaSauce time: check my signature (below) or the ThaSauce page for the exact time left.
  4. You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix. You are free to create a second ThaSauce account for that, it's needed to be able to upload a second remix. You can post it in the thread if that doesn't work.
  5. Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted.
  6. Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they recieve a free first place vote added onto their score.
  7. The winners of PRC203, Lidawg and Sggod89, can take part, but they have to remix the source selected by the other.

Doulifee's PRC Archives! For information about the previous contests.

PRC

And the winner of PRC204 is Xsquader with infinity points!!

Congratulations Xsquader. Thanks for saving this PRC.

Voting stage is still open, everyone is free to leave comments here or at ThaSauce.

Xsquader, you may select a source for PRC205. Send your source to me (with a MID/MP3 file if you can) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix).

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).