Proto Man's Fortress (MM5): The best Mega Man song nobody's ever heard

KyleJCrb

So while you all have been covering Mega Man 2 to death, Mega Man 5 has just been sitting here the whole time, practically ignored and unloved. What the heck, dudes?

Just listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ul1A-rwT0

Epic, right? Quite possibly one of the best songs in the entire series, right? It's been here the whole time, waiting for some remix love, and you've all just been ignoring it in favor of MORE Mega Man 2 Wily Stage remixes. I demand this be rectified immediately. In fact, I'd argue we should do Proto Man Fortress remix flood, because that's how amazing this theme is.

MAKE IT HAPPEN. LET'S DO THIS.

I'm not that familiar with the MM games but you guys have pointed out two amazing tunes.

Epic, right? Quite possibly one of the best songs in the entire series, right? It's been here the whole time, waiting for some remix love, and you've all just been ignoring it in favor of MORE Mega Man 2 Wily Stage remixes. I demand this be rectified immediately. In fact, I'd argue we should do Proto Man Fortress remix flood, because that's how amazing this theme is.

MAKE IT HAPPEN. LET'S DO THIS.

This tune is now on my "to-do" list. I don't know how long it'll take me but I'll make sure you're the first to know when its done :D

• 1 month later...

It's been 9 years since anybody has even made a remix for MM5. But don't you worry KyleJCrb, I plan on making 5 remixes for MM5. It's defintly on my "to be remixed" list. In fact, I've been thinking of making a meldey with DarkMan & Dark World (from LoZ:LTTP) somewhere down the road.

Once I have the right equipment, I'll do my best to see MM5 get more remixes. That's a promise that I intend to keep.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...