Mischief Makers / Battle Toads (NES) - Surf City

lolicatgirl

Over all just wanted to say there's a severe lack of N64 remixes. Golden age of gaming completely ignored outside of the consistent focus on The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. No Blast Corps, Fighting Force 64 and most importantly Mischief Makers? There are like zero Mischief Makers remixes anywhere on the net actually. I'd pay to see that change. Or hell anything honoring all the great titles Treasure put out.

Most memorable songs are the intro and end title music. Also the one for stage 1-3 (Clanball land).

This is the ending theme

Also best song from the NES version of Battle Toads deserves some love as Surf City is one of the best tracks from the game.

No Blast Corps, Fighting Force 64 and most importantly Mischief Makers?

Blast Corps previously received a little attention in the PRC, but as for Fighting Force, I don't think it has been covered.

Yuke Yuke Trouble Makers (Mischief Makers original title) is indeed a rare gem that definitely deserves moar love. No arrangements for it either afain.

I'm working on mixes for other Treasure games atm, but maybe I'll give this one a go later.

Or hell anything honoring all the great titles Treasure put out.

If you're so inclined, a tribute album to Dynamite Headdy was released earlier this year. Check it out here. :)

Yuke Yuke Trouble Makers (Mischief Makers original title) is indeed a rare gem that definitely deserves moar love. No arrangements for it either afain.

I'm working on mixes for other Treasure games atm, but maybe I'll give this one a go later.

That'd be great. I'd definitely be down to hear something from other treasure games as well. Ikaruga and Gunstar Heroes always seem to get a lot of attention, but not so much the others.

If you're so inclined, a tribute album to Dynamite Headdy was released earlier this year. Check it out here. :)

Oh neat. I'll have to give this a listen later. No sound on my work pc. Always great to hear tunes from dynamite headdy.

• 1 month later...