Ice cap zone remix

DjATIO

It is my first remix of a video game song. I don't expect it to be perfect, but i believe it has enough originality in it to be different than some or all of the remixes of this particular song. Please consider this when judging a remix. It doesn't matter how many times a song has been played or remixed, it's about originality, interpretation, and creativity in changing the characteristics of the song.

I've been around long enough to have heard every single dance/trance/techno (and all subgenres) variation possible on the icecap theme. You have done nothing new. For a first remix it has elements of good music, you should take that and build on your arrangement style.

Then snapple's ePenis stands the same still smaller then the dislike bar on a lady gaga video :whatevaa:

Dont you have kittens to be saving from trees?

Then snapple's ePenis stands the same still smaller then the dislike bar on a lady gaga video :whatevaa:

Dont you have kittens to be saving from trees?

You need to start making sense, man. I know English isn't your first language, isn't mine either, but at least I tried to learn it!

Anyway, I hate coming off as a bitter old asshole, but cmon, ice cap? lol

Thank you guys for listening to it, i appreciate it, and i will definitely take snapple's suggestion to keep going for improvement in style. I wouldn't call myself a pro "remixer" but i have had music composition courses in college and am taking classes on recording arts so it's a work in progress. :)

Thank you guys for listening to it, i appreciate it, and i will definitely take snapple's suggestion to keep going for improvement in style. I wouldn't call myself a pro "remixer" but i have had music composition courses in college and am taking classes on recording arts so it's a work in progress. :)

That's the attitude to have! Assholes like me will come at you every step of the way, you gotta be able to power through the negativity. But do learn to get something out of it.

Sorry I helped turn your thread to shit. :3

That's the attitude to have! Assholes like me will come at you every step of the way, you gotta be able to power through the negativity. But do learn to get something out of it.

Sorry I helped turn your thread to shit. :3

Accept my apologies too. :P

It is truely a skill to ignore the assholyness of some people, a skill I have not yet mastered.

Back to the subject of music, Ice cap zone has a catchy melody, and bass line. Which is why people like to remix it. It is a recognizabe, and so any spin on it will be appreciated. If you noticed after the intro/chorus melody, i incorporated my own groove to the original bassline and chord progression.

First ReMix? thumbs up bro! I mean heck, I posted a remastered version of ice cap just a few weeks ago. I didn't even have the creativity to try to rearrange anything, so you're way up on me. Ice cap is a popular song. Gotta start somewhere right?

Ya also gotta remember to take the bad with the good, and also remember to take things with a grain a salt, unless you're weird and like adding a lot of pepper to things, I mean really, you couldn't even try the bloody meal first before you asked for the salt and pepper? It was fine how it was! How dare you insult my cooking! I'll have your head on a... wh.. what? Oh, uh, right.

First ReMix? thumbs up bro! I mean heck, I posted a remastered version of ice cap just a few weeks ago. I didn't even have the creativity to try to rearrange anything, so you're way up on me. Ice cap is a popular song. Gotta start somewhere right?

Ya also gotta remember to take the bad with the good, and also remember to take things with a grain a salt, unless you're weird and like adding a lot of pepper to things, I mean really, you couldn't even try the bloody meal first before you asked for the salt and pepper? It was fine how it was! How dare you insult my cooking! I'll have your head on a... wh.. what? Oh, uh, right.

i was cracking up on the salt and pepper thing.. haha and i appreciate your encouraging words! not often do you get compliments.. i mean really, i need some more salt in there once in a while!