The Ultimate Video Game Mega Mix (100 Songs From 100 Series') - 91.46 mins

BloodBird

This is the "Ultimate Video Game Mega Mix", the largest collection of video game songs spliced together into one giant medley. I bring to you 100 songs from 100 series of video games, no two from the same series.

In this mix are games from all eras: 80's, 90's and 00's, and a wide range of consoles: Arcade, PC, Nintendo, Sega, Playstation and Xbox.

So sit back and grab a snack, cause here comes 90 minutes of solid Video Game Music.

Youtube Link:

To download this song:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=60QE3C2O

Welcome to OCR.

As ironic as it is, you actually take the term 'remix' in a more literal manner than everyone else on this site - you seem to actually re-mix all the songs together onto large compilations. While I respect that, let me add that for the most part that's not what people look for when they participate on this site; the term 'remix' is redefined to mean 'arrangement', more or less.

Your videos, while being alright for what they are, don't quite mesh with this site's goals and directions, and thus will not get much attention on here. Personally, I'd suggest lurking around for a bit, reading up about this site and seeing if there's anything to your liking, and just take in what the site has to offer for a little bit. You'll get the feel for it, for sure, and hopefully enjoy what this place has to offer.