Sonic Hip-Hop Album (Recruiting Rappers, Beat Makers, Vocalists!)

BrothaDom

I can remix and do rapping, though I'm so new here (I joined 2 years ago but haven't done anything on here 'til now haha) I have no clue if you guys trust me with anything haha. I haven't been staying updated (other than the first post), so I have no clue if you guys already have everyone you need. Do you want me to give you guys something; like an audition sample or something of mine? Again, no clue if I'm needed anymore; haven't been staying updated.

Well, as I said before, I can rap and I can remix, for sure. An example of my rapping would be in one of my original songs here: http://soundcloud.com/gwilliamson/set-me-on-fire Skip to 1:40 to hear the rap. If you think it sucks then I can still totally remix. :D

dude! your music is great - reminds me of ELO/jamiroquai/stevie wonder in all the best ways. Your rapping reminds me of the pokerap a little bit. It's got it's own charms but i prefer your song-writing and singing : )

Amphibious, Wina A. Kamlongera, I seemed to have made a clerical error with the track list and wrote you both down for Lava Reef...it wouldn't be bad if you both did it, but I wanted to bring attention to it. My mistake :(

I haven't done much with mine yet, I could do a different track no sweat. I always liked Green Forest and it might be an interesting one to try and turn into a cool beat. You can put me down for that instead.

G-Mixer, I'd try to stay away from doing too much heavy sampling...at least as far as the OCRemix submission standards would go...but if you feel inspired to, I'd rather hear an awesome track that something half-stepped, you know?

HoboKa, do you have a sample that we could base some vocals on?

Calum, much appreciated! :)

Also, does anyone have any interest in the Stardust Speedway I posted?

Is it alright if Brothadom does vocals too? I meant to PM you first, but I had some kind of pm-dislexia hit me :-?. Anyways, I'll send you an MP3 of my current WIP via PM :-)

EDIT

...wait does Brothadom even do vocals?? Me R scatterbrained

I want to do more rapping, so I plan to...I guess that was half of the reason I wanted to start the project.

I'll try my hand at it, and if they don't work we just won't use them :)