Shaq Fu has GREAT music.

NerdMeech

Ok wait, I know what you're thinking [OMG THAT GAME IS SOO HORRIBLE]; of course the control schemes and overall game theme were executed very poorly. On the plus side, they did get one thing right; the music! This game has SUCH great music from the intro theme, to the character select and even character background themes themselves. To be honest, I love the game in all of its terrible glory. This does not go for both versions of the game. The Genesis port has bad sound quality IMO. But enough rambling onto the themes that I hope will sway you to pursue a project of this videogame.

:mrgreen: Hopefully, someone else agrees with me!

*Edit

Although, I didn't enjoy the Genesis version; there are a few tracks I did like.

Back in the day I was commited to learning every fighting game I could get my hands on.

This one was unlearnable.

but i'm thinking of giving the music a shot. Liking Gargoyles peak quite a bit. Now if I could just get my boss off of my back I would have more time to work on it!

I like the Genesis's versions better. I always thought the SNES had some dull sounding soundtracks. :) Though i would like to point out that both the Genesis and SNES versions of the game had a catchick.

DUDE PASOIFNDSOIUVNXIOUNVIUESWWUHYDWLVNDNXCKV

It actually DOES have great music, despite being a hilariously bad game. Not to mention the non-story it has goin' on. I've been wanting to do one for a while, maybe I'll get on that soon...

What do you mean non story?

0:09

Clearly Shaq goes back in time for some reason, or forward, or to another world maybe... and meets up with this catchick. After a quick What's Up they punch each other.

That's all i got from it at least. What more do you need any way?