Marvel Vs Capcom Guitar Jams

AngelCityOutlaw

I thought it would be cool to put together a collection of guitar covers of songs from all the Marvel vs. games. Starting with X Men Vs Street fighter of course.

I'll do more later

http://soundcloud.com/angelcityoutlaw/x-men-vs-sf-gambit

or youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAFRo1GxHi0

What other songs should I cover? I'd also be up for working with other guitarists on these for fun.

I like it! One thing I've noticed is that I hate fighting games (excluding SSB), but Capcom is really able to make me like their songs, so good choice in source!

It's a bit short, don'tcha think? I say make a small story and have two combatants themes in one mix- that's gotta be fun.

Also, raise the drums. Just a bit. I'm feeling the melody, but I need some powerful rhythm, too!

I like it! One thing I've noticed is that I hate fighting games (excluding SSB), but Capcom is really able to make me like their songs, so good choice in source!

It's a bit short, don'tcha think? I say make a small story and have two combatants themes in one mix- that's gotta be fun.

Also, raise the drums. Just a bit. I'm feeling the melody, but I need some powerful rhythm, too!

Hate fighting games!? How!?

Indeed, Capcom's music for their fighters has always been killer. It is a bit short, but it's pretty much the same as the original. I didn't really change anything up for this one. I probably should for the next covers.

The drums could use more power like you said.

Thanks for the feedback