FFVII Costa Del Sol

Tensei

This is a remix of the song Costa Del Sol from the game Final Fantasy VII. It's kind of a DnB/Bossa Nova hybrid, in the style of the song "Girl in the Fire" by Pendulum.

http://tindeck.com/listen/gply

source:

Pretty interesting arrangement! I dig the accordion big time! The guitar chords seemed a little out of time in the beginning and were messing with the rhythms when the drums came in. Wasn't expecting that guitar solo!

Right now i'm not sure I definitely feel like the DnB/Bossa hybrid is 100% working for me HOWEVER that doesn't mean it doesn't. Keep at it, this is sounding pretty awesome so far.

Love it.

Yeah this sounds pretty awesome so far, I really like the style, and the guitar solo bit is really cool! The only concern I notice right now though is that the bass sounds a bit overcompressed and crunchy, especially during the busy sections of the song. It almost sounds like the snare is masking it at points, which could be what I'm hearing. Maybe the snare just needs to be lowered a bit.

Otherwise, awesome stuff!