Ocarina Of Time Theme - Solo Piano

Nostalvania

Interesting chord selection (in a good way). I like how you made this your own. Not to berate you on sound quality (which you already acknowledged as an issue), but that would be a fairly painless yet vast improvement if you cleaned that up. Also, it's a little short for an OCR-style remix, but you demonstrate strong interpretive skills in the short selection you've presented here.

This is a good start, or a nice short, depending on what you want it to be. I think it would serve as a good foundation for building more, if you so choose to develop it into a full-length song. Thanks for sharing!

Performance = Awesome

Composition = Awesome

Sound quality = if this is keyboard, why aren't you using your Headphone Out put into your soundcard instead of using a mic? Other suggestion is, turn your piano up so it's louder, (less signal to noise ratio) as long as you're not clipping the mic, or, put the mic closer to the speaker, or, use a Piano VST instead of micing your keyboard, OR use a Noise reduction plugin with the Hiss as a sample

I wish I could play piano like you! Jerk!

edit: also Koopa Beach was nice. JERK!