Sign in to follow this  
djpretzel

OCR02554 - Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword 'Hylia's Fear'

I'm not going to lie; my favorite part of this mix was when the Ballad of the Goddess first comes in; it sounded to me just like something you'd hear in Tales of Symphonia as the BGM for a town or city. That's a good thing, by the way. :P

First off this remix is awesome i love the full orchestral arrangement. Second is there any way i could get the sheet music for this song, I play in a local band and i thought it was be really really cool if we could do this song as one of our pieces.

I just love the plucking in this ReMix. The production of almost everything sounds so crisp and clear, I can almost see the orchestra. Pretty good debut from you, fella.

Yay, an orchestrated mix where enough balancing is done to make the orchestra sound realistic. This is a wonderful mix. Everything works so well, and the story being told through the music is very compelling. I just wish this track wasn’t short. It’s a decent length, I just would have loved to have more of this.