*NO* Morrowind 'Scrollowind'

djpretzel

Hi

Im now submitting my remix of the Elderscrolls III Morrowind main theme.

Contact Info

Remixer name: Radeox

mail: david.wahl@chello.se

Remix Info

Game: Morrowind (xbox)

Song: Main theme

Comments: The moment I first heard the theme for Morrowind, my first thought was that it would sound great as a trance song. When I had played the game for like 3 years, and had heard the theme too many times, I thought it was about time that I made the remix. Here it is, In memory of Ravirr (the trader in Balmora which I accidentally killed when I at lvl 5 or so) =)

The song:

//David

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Drowned in reverb to start off with. Vig is right about that delay being out of tempo, it's distracting to the overall sound of the mix, which isn't too fab in itself. You need to sit down and learn how to properly master your tracks and use effects before submitting songs like this. You have some interesting sounds in there hidden beneath all the clipping and delay echo's, but as it is, it's just full of basic mistakes and poor execution. Please read through the ReMixing forum for general help with this and post your mixes in the WIP forum to get a general idea on the public perception. If they don't accept your music, then there's basically no chance of it passing onto OCR under it's current form.

NO