Megatokyo Visual Novel Game - My first big project

theshaggyfreak

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fredrin/megatokyo-visual-novel-game

Some of you already know about this but I can now openly talk about things now that the KickStarer is under way. I'm quite proud to be able to work with my friend Fred Gallagher and a crew of amazing geeks to get this game off the ground. This is by far the largest project I've ever taken and it will be the first time that I will be responsible for so much music. Needless to say, this is a very important project for me and I would be in the debt of all you OCRemix folks if you could support the KickStarter in anyway you can. I'm not necessarily asking anyone to pledge but I would be grateful if the word could be spread to the masses.

On a side note, depending on how well the KickStarter goes, I may be able to hire some guest artists. So, that's something to keep in mind with this. This game could potentially require a fairly large amount of music and I'd love to bring some of you aboard if I'm able to.

I thank you all in advance for taking the time to read this. This is probably one of the most important projects I've been involved in to date. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well.

So, we're about 48 hours into it and it's nearing the 85k mark. I figured we'd reach our goal rather quickly but I wasn't expecting this much support in just two days. Needless to say, I'm excited. We have a long road ahead of us and I have a lot of work to do to cover my share of the work load.

• 2 weeks later...