Zelda Spirit Tracks Overworld theme ReMix

Esperado

Kick at 0:31 is quiet. I can kinda hear a literal click, but it's nowhere near the ideal strength. 0:52 organ definitely doesn't fit, and I haven't a clue what it's doing there. :)

I think 1:03-1:14 sounds pretty dissonant in the wrong way. You can hear it pretty clearly because of the polyphonic saw wave you used. Speaking of which, I think that's a really plain saw wave. Needs a little more personality to its tone. Maybe some detuning and heavy vibrato.

1:22 has weird low bass notes that seem to make it muddy, and makes it worse on the rhodes at 1:26.

1:51 key change is abrupt. 1:59 pitch dropping gated effect is pretty cool. 2:28 needs more to lead into that ambient ending.

Interesting concept, needs those updates. :D

Kick at 0:31 is quiet. I can kinda hear a literal click, but it's nowhere near the ideal strength. 0:52 organ definitely doesn't fit, and I haven't a clue what it's doing there. :)

I think 1:03-1:14 sounds pretty dissonant in the wrong way. You can hear it pretty clearly because of the polyphonic saw wave you used. Speaking of which, I think that's a really plain saw wave. Needs a little more personality to its tone. Maybe some detuning and heavy vibrato.

1:22 has weird low bass notes that seem to make it muddy, and makes it worse on the rhodes at 1:26.

1:51 key change is abrupt. 1:59 pitch dropping gated effect is pretty cool. 2:28 needs more to lead into that ambient ending.

Interesting concept, needs those updates. :D

the bass notes is a pad, maybe its too loud or mixed improperly? unless its something else. ill check.

definitely will change out the the lead.

the pitch dropping is abletons built in beat repeater on a stock marimba sound that has the pitch decay turned most of the way up. so it makes nice sparkly sounds when it hits.

anyways thanks as always! ill get on those changes and get back to you guys