clicks/pops on a single channel in FL, can't figure out the cause

i've got a rhodes line from Omnisphere in my track that i'm working on. it sounds totally fine in-program, but clicks like mad and drops out constantly on export. playback of the whole thing involves roughly 10% of my CPU and ~1gb of RAM on a 12gb system with an i7-860, so it's not a performance issue. i have a Saffire Pro 40 interface - i've tried running it directly through that and running it through ASIO, with up to 1024 buffer. i tried exporting just the rhodes line and it still clicks and pops and drops out all the time. something weird is that it doesn't just stop playing, but will start and then sound like there's a gate applied.

the line is just held chords, roughly six notes per chord. nothing fancy.

i love the sound but can't get it to work, any ideas?

I also use FL and I have also had that happen on an Omnisphere preset, a pad. It was conflicting with a TruePianos line I had going at the same time. I solved it by rendering them both separately, though.

What rhodes preset are you using? And when you render, does the render click and pop all by itself, or only when you import the wav into your song?