Sign in to follow this  
Brandon Strader

Final Fantasy Crystal Clash - Congratulations to Tuberz McGee and Eino Keskitalo!

Cray. It hasn't had an official release yet, maybe one day. The details and tracklist would probably be subject to change when that happened. But :nicework: anyway! :-D

And congrats to Chimpazilla whose FFCC mix was posted to OCR today!

If you wanna run it by me as a feedback guy, I think we can figure out which tracks are up to snuff before official judging. :) (well, if nothing happened with it yet)

Indeed, Kristina deserved it! :) (We've both officially written at least one orchestral piece in FL! :D)

Edited by timaeus222

I kontakted people about it back when it finished but a lot of folks either didn't respond or seemed kinda hesitant about it, or said they'd work on it more then I didn't hear more.. but to be fair I didn't follow up a whole lot about it. :-o It might be a good Spring effort later on this year, to get it all wrapped together into something.

And congrats to Chimpazilla whose FFCC mix was posted to OCR today!

Thanks B! And super cool that the tracks got uploaded to the interwebz. I support this being made into an OCR album one day! Let's not wait TOO long! :smile: