Working on a Reason Refill - Orchestra Performance Tools

I am using combinators to control dynamics, playing styles, attack, release, and volume to make it easier to create orchestrations. I'm going to create a few combinators for each instrument (including brass, woodwind, and of course strings). Piano to Forte w/Detache on/off, Piano to Forte w/Tremolo and Detache on/off, and a Pizzicato combinator (which will be nothing special). Both P to F and P to F w/Trem will have staccato/marcato for both detache or staccato. So far I've completed Violins and Cellos and made this demo in like 10 minutes. It was really easy with combinators: www.argitoth.com/files/performance%20demo.mp3 (warning, noob composition)

I plan on paying an artist to skin the combinators to not only look good, but to give useful information about certain knob positions. The key to the easyness is firstly the automatic well-blending of the samples. Secondly, the ability to drag notation and modulation from one track to the other and have it work flawlessly. I have accopmlished this so far by making every combinator exactly like the last. Say you created an intricate violin line with dynamic modulation and keyswitching for detache on/off and you want the few last notes to be tremolo. Simply drag the notation to the tremolo track without worrying about it sounding like "a different sample pack".

A more official announcement will be made when the refill is completed. More specific and transparent demos coming. Price will be around $30.