Email sub file Sonic_2_The_Murky_Deep_OC_Remix.mp3

Contact Info

Ffej

Jeff Kowalski

sonofffej@comcast.net

I believe my userid number is 5388.

ReMix Info

Sonic 2 (with Sonic 1)

Mystic Cave Zone, Chemical Plant Zone, Aquatic Ruin Zone, Marble Zone, Bonus Stage (Sonic 1), Boss Theme (Sonic 2), Water Warning

I've been attempting ReMixes for several years now, but none of them had any potential, or they were missing that certain "magic" that OC ReMix demands. Then it struck me. I hadn't been remixing music from games that are special to me. Sonic the Hedgehog was the first game I ever played. I got it for Christmas, along with a Sega Genesis and a copy of Madden '93, way back in 1992 when I was but four years of age. Sonic 2 came some time within the next two years, and I still have both. Every time I get tired of complew games, I hook up my Genesis and try to beat one of these wonderful games from my childhood.

I did my best getting the ID3v2 tags to what is required, but some of them I couldn't find in the editors I tried. Sorry for any inconvenience. I am open to any and all suggestions on how to improve this ReMix

http://www.zophar.net/gym/sonic2.rar - "Mystic Cave Zone", negligible other bits

This is 2:04-long; there's no way some undeveloped megamedley is going to pass. The effects and whatnot are decent if not overly simplistic, but there's no substance here whatsoever in terms of the arrangement.

Write more varied beats, and develop the arrangement ideas more instead of playing briefer than brief motifs from several themes on top of the Mystic Cave bassline.

Wheres_the_beef_commercial.jpg

NO