Quantum Leap Symphonic Choirs

I wonder where you folks all take the money for these samples. I mean. It's 995USD, sure is no cheap cake.

And actually, as good as it might sounds, it is "too dramatic" and has too much reverb. 9DVDs for a choir that only fits into "uber-large orchestra" environments is just not my thing. Then again, I'd love to have a wordbuilder for Miroslav or Siedlaczek choirs.

And no, don't come with that "but those samples aren't realistic" crap. Cause I don't give a frack!

I wonder where you folks all take the money for these samples. I mean. It's 995USD, sure is no cheap cake.
If anyone would like to join me in a collective dribble feel free.

Care to join? We never said we had it, and with maybe the exception of sample haven Zircon over there, that's all we'll get to do. Though VA is a bit more reasonable.

Oh it would be wonderful though.

I wish I could afford this library, but it is twice the amout I would spend on a single library.

Anyone have expiriance getting Voices of the Apocalypse working in Kontakt 2? I imagine K2 would load the samples, but I don't know how the word builder works.

Also, I've looked at the Siedlaczek collection, which is a Kontakt libray now (a definate plus), but it comes with excess baggage that I don't need such as the Piano, a good chunk of Advanced Orchestra, and Orchestral Colors.

I am looking in the market for full Chiors, so if anyone has suggestions... (Yes, I posted this in the Sample Request thread too)

I wish I could afford this library, but it is twice the amout I would spend on a single library.

Anyone have expiriance getting Voices of the Apocalypse working in Kontakt 2? I imagine K2 would load the samples, but I don't know how the word builder works.

Also, I've looked at the Siedlaczek collection, which is a Kontakt libray now (a definate plus), but it comes with excess baggage that I don't need such as the Piano, a good chunk of Advanced Orchestra, and Orchestral Colors.

I am looking in the market for full Chiors, so if anyone has suggestions... (Yes, I posted this in the Sample Request thread too)

Symphony of Voices is about $400 - I own that one and it gets a LOT of use. It ain't one of the most popular libraries of all time for nothing.