MnP 10: Asterix: Egpyt *Results are in*

HoboKa

Welcome to the Voting Stage!

Xenonetix has a vote that's worth 2x since he was last round's winner.

There are 3 contestants this round - there's enough room for all 3 spots this time yay!!!

Participants who vote must keep the 3rd spot empty. First place voting bonus still applies - so get voting darnit!!

**Remember: participants may not vote for themselves**

Edited by HoboKa

just under the wire! it was a good round and i had alot of fun with this, its not entirely complete, but im sure youll still enjoy it!

You could have fooled me, dude.

Both you and Trism had really great (and really different) mixes and I'm embarrassed for uploading the half-assed accelerando midi rip now :tomatoface:

Sorry for the late results post guys...had 2 go to a doctor appointment, bring my cat to the vet, deposit my cheque yada yada 2 much crap going on for me today haha.

BTW Anorax do you prefer electrolisystem or anorax as your mixer alias? Got a bit confused when I saw you using an alternate name on ThaSauce =p

Edited by HoboKa

Sorry for the late results post guys...had 2 go to a doctor appointment, bring my cat to the vet, deposit my cheque yada yada 2 much crap going on for me today haha.

BTW Anorax do you prefer electrolisystem or anorax as your mixer alias? Got a bit confused when I saw you using an alternate name on ThaSauce =p

Anorax. Electrolisystem is an old old username and there's no way to change it that I know of.

Results

esperado got 1st place with 14 points

Trism got 2nd with 13 points

Anorax got 3rd place with 10 points

Despite not voting, esperado still scraped by with 1 extra point over Trism :tomatoface:

esperado please pick the source tune for round 10

I miss read the voting deadline to be next week. Sorry guys :( I'll get you a good source !