FL can't handle notes

It's worked fine until now, but my MIDI keyboard has started messing up notes in FL. Messed up as in it thinks I'm playing some delayed syncopated rhythm if I play anything faster than mid-tempo 8th notes. I know it's not the keyboard because it is the exact same on my computer keyboard. Has this happened to anyone?

A little more information would certainly help, I agree. Are the notes messed up during playback? If so, maybe you have some weird quantize setting activated by mistake. If the notes are coming out weird as you're playing them in real-time, it's probably a latency issue and you should check your buffer settings.

You need to specify what's actually going on or there's no way to help you. :?

Check your latency?

A little more information would certainly help, I agree. Are the notes messed up during playback? If so, maybe you have some weird quantize setting activated by mistake. If the notes are coming out weird as you're playing them in real-time, it's probably a latency issue and you should check your buffer settings.

Sorry, I don't know how else to describe it.I'll check the latency later.