I made a random remix linker

javascripter

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/3qqhnwpyniyn5dl/ocremixlinker.html

It just links to a random remix based on the number from 00001 to whatever you put in the max number field. Currently it is 2959, though I will try to update it occasionally. I probably won't do that very well, but here it is if you want to use it.

I do know that the front page has a few random remixes, but they don't change when you refresh, where as this one is very unlikely to give you the same ones.

Hope someone finds this useful, and that I posted this in the right section.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/3qqhnwpyniyn5dl/ocremixlinker.html

It just links to a random remix based on the number from 00001 to whatever you put in the max number field. Currently it is 2959, though I will try to update it occasionally. I probably won't do that very well, but here it is if you want to use it.

I do know that the front page has a few random remixes, but they don't change when you refresh, where as this one is very unlikely to give you the same ones.

Hope someone finds this useful, and that I posted this in the right section.

You could write some code that parses one of the site's feeds and pulls out the number of the most recent remix on the list. Wouldn't be that hard.

I tried this and I got this and I liked it, so I think this works.

It only works well because so much stuff on ocremix is good, on youtube it would only work when you were bored.

Have you changed it? I'm only getting the first two djp remixes from shinobi and bonk.

I have no changed it. However, that would happen if you changed the number in the text field to 2, or if you put a non-numerical symbol after the 2 in the number. Refreshing the page should restore 02959 in the text field, but if it doesn't just type that in.