Mega Man 3-Spark Man Stage

GoldnGamer97

Hey OCR. What's your favorite Robot Master track from Mega Man 3? Mine happens to be Spark Man (although Shadow Man's my fave Robot Master in general, his song is not near as spectacular to me). I think old Sparksie deserves to get his chance to have a remix. After all, he was one of the only Robot Masters to get his theme remixed in Smash Brothers. That must mean it's good...right?:grin:

Hey OCR. What's your favorite Robot Master track from Mega Man 3? Mine happens to be Spark Man (although Shadow Man's my fave Robot Master in general, his song is not near as spectacular to me). I think old Sparksie deserves to get his chance to have a remix. After all, he was one of the only Robot Masters to get his theme remixed in Smash Brothers. That must mean it's good...right?:grin:

hmmm....

I guess I'll go print out the sheet music and see what's up with it.

But, wait, I don't even have any mixes yet, I'll give it a try though, cause I actually had a few idea's about Sparkie's theme [mostly something that sounds like a nazi march theme-ish...].

I do want to do a new version of Spark Man sometime (hopefully soon!), so I will fulfill your request, one day. Not sure how soon that will be, though.

In the meantime, I made one a few years back that you might enjoy, regardless. It's on ThaSauce, if you're interested.

Maybe that'll satiate you until I approach this song again, sometime. :)

hmmm....

I guess I'll go print out the sheet music and see what's up with it.

But, wait, I don't even have any mixes yet, I'll give it a try though, cause I actually had a few idea's about Sparkie's theme [mostly something that sounds like a nazi march theme-ish...].

Well there's an interesting idea for the song. XD

Well there's an interesting idea for the song. XD

Came up with a completely different idea actually.

I plan on doing a piano arrangement of all of megaman 3 at some point since it's where I got my start with video game music. been screwing around with the sheets and they're a bit bland [sigh...] ...okay just re listened to the source.. sparkman's song is rather bland [the bassline anyway] and the sheets are pretty accurate. So I'll have to pull some theory out my ass to make it more interesting.