"No! Disco"

RoBKTA

I released a new original EP yesterday with the kind gentlemen of Future City Records :3 
Focused on a Nu Disco direction while I been able to hide some Videogame sounds beneath the tunes as well :) 
I'll leave the link here for you guys to check it out: every kind of criticism is well appreciated! Hope you'll like! :D 

a1486993426_16.jpg

(Clicking on the artwork takes you directly to the Bandcamp page ^^)

Damn! This is some great stuff, man! I'll have to buy this EP soon. It would make for some great summer night cruise music! Making a trip out to a beach town next week with a dodge viper and this kinda stuff is suitable to blast for such an occasion. 

Time Machine is just...that is a fucking awesome track.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh yeaaaaaah

Branding/Artwork is dope, tracks are retro groovy as hell but with slick production...digging that second track the most, such a deep dirty groove. I'm also a sucker for disco/all things funk and soul. I'd love to hear you and Solitaire collaborate on something. I'm not a big fan of the gated pumping effect in general, but I know that's the EDM staple, so I totally get why it's in there. I think this stuff would still groove just as hard without it though  8-)