*NO* Doom 'Baron of Hell'

djpretzel

Gets progressively better as it goes into the wubs.

- djp

---

Hi!

I'm french and my english isn't perfect so I hope I didn't miss any step in track submission!
Here it is:

Contact Information

ReMixer name : The Gadget
Mail adress : 
Websites :

Submission Information

Game arranged  : DOOM II : Hell on Earth
Name of arrangement : Baron of Hell (Tribute to DOOM)
Song arranged : "Countdown to Death" by Robert Prince (I only recreated the first seconds of the music with my synths, I not used the original track).
Additional information : I used the original FX sounds of the game.

Download link for you and community (.wav) :

I was playing at this game with a friend, and I had an idea, create a music with the original and famous FX sounds! So I did it, and I tried to create melodies which reminds the overall atmosphere of the game, in a blind of Dubstep / Orchestral / Rock styles.

Thanks for your attention.
Best regards from France!

-------------

Edited by Liontamer
closed decision

• 3 months later...

So this might be one of those tracks that makes a little more sense to someone who has played the game, but right now all the sound effects are completely distracting to me. I think they are used far too often, and not artistically throughout the track. The other big issue I'm noticing with the track is that I'm only hearing the source starting at 1:58-2:08. Maybe it's connected in the bass a bit, but I'm not really willing to call that a solid connection.

Unless there is more source present, I'm going to have to call this a 

NO OVERRIDE

• DragonAvenger changed the title to *NO Override* Doom 'The Gadget - Baron of Hell (Tribute to DOOM)'
  • DragonAvenger locked this topic