The War is Over "Ending (Staff Roll)"- A Link to the Past

For your first, you can't go wrong with a Zelda track. Many people have their first time with Zelda - but that sounds absolutely terrible so I'm going to stop there.

In the beginning, a quiet and reserved piece. I like the feeling you capture here - that music-box quality leading into mild orchestral is really neat. However, I'm completely thrown off by the following main Zelda overture (even though I like the arrangement). The transition isn't terrible - I actually like the tiny snare tattoo and gradual change to the new beat - but to me, these feel like they should be two separate remixes.

I gotta say, I really don't like the quality of the effects. The sound feels really tinny and claustrophobic.

The sound wobbles a bit around the beat at 0:43, and almost every beat thereafter. I assume this is also the medium you are using to record/master. It makes the second half of the remix sound REALLY distorted and choppy.

This is a good start though. Looking forward to hearing the next version!

By the way, the video says LEGO DIMENSIONS on it... LOL

1 hour ago, The Nikanoru said:

For your first, you can't go wrong with a Zelda track. Many people have their first time with Zelda - but that sounds absolutely terrible so I'm going to stop there.

In the beginning, a quiet and reserved piece. I like the feeling you capture here - that music-box quality leading into mild orchestral is really neat. However, I'm completely thrown off by the following main Zelda overture (even though I like the arrangement). The transition isn't terrible - I actually like the tiny snare tattoo and gradual change to the new beat - but to me, these feel like they should be two separate remixes.

I gotta say, I really don't like the quality of the effects. The sound feels really tinny and claustrophobic.

The sound wobbles a bit around the beat at 0:43, and almost every beat thereafter. I assume this is also the medium you are using to record/master. It makes the second half of the remix sound REALLY distorted and choppy.

This is a good start though. Looking forward to hearing the next version!

By the way, the video says LEGO DIMENSIONS on it... LOL

FL REALLY isn't the best thing to use...at least, I'm not that great at it. FL Slayer, Sytrus and Directwave is what I use. I might remake this later...thank you.