Legend of Zelda latin guitar songs. Never could find player

Koelsch1

About a year and a half ago I had an idea for a Legend of Zelda latin album. Basically Zelda songs done in Bossa Nova, Spanish Flamenco, and other latin styles. I worked on and off from the summer of 2005 untill the summer of 2006. The problem was I never found anyone to actually play it. One remixer offered to play the entire album, but 6 months later and no progress.

Here are a couple of synth samples of what I was doing.

Lost Woods/Song of Healing (OoT/MM) - Flamenco

http://www.home.no/koelsch1vgm/zelda-flamenco-woods.mp3

Pirates Cove (MM) - Bossa Nova

http://www.home.no/koelsch1vgm/zelda-bossanova-pirate.mp3

The flamencos where to be guitar duets. The Bossa Novas and the rest where to be guitar leads, Vibraphone backing, guitar and vibe solos, and purcussion.

Basically here is how it is. I dont have much time to dedicate to this anymore. So if any of you guitar players out there want it, I can send you all the midi's. Feel free to make any changes you want, or add to it, or take out songs, or do whatever you want. I really want no part in this anymore other than credit for writing it. For the Vibes and Purcussion, I had planned to ask DrumUltimA, so I would suggest asking him to play all the purcussion and vibraphone work. Really, Im just tired of letting this sit on my computer for years with no hope of it getting completed.

Wow, these arrangements are great. Oddly enough I do have a flamenco guitar, and a mic, but I really dont have any software. Much less the skills to play the rhythm in the first song. :? Perhaps a better suggestion would be to check here, ktriton, who hangs out over there occasionaly, I think has done an arrangement in this sort of style, and if not him I'm sure somebody on that end might be able to help you out.

If it's all right though, could I possibly see the midi for the Pirates Cove?