Chrono Trigger ~ Secret of the Forest (Piano and Flute Arrangement)

Dcapo89

Hey guys, 

I recently completed a little arrangement of "Secret of the Forest" from the SNES class Chrono Trigger. This piece gets covered and arranged fairly often, but I decided I wanted to try my hand at it. A lot of the best covers for this piece either tend to be either a full replication of the original instrumentation or a solo piano piece, so I decided to meet somewhere in the middle and approach it as a piano and flute piece. The result is something that I hope is simple, approachable and a little elegant, while still retaining what made the original piece by Yasunori Mitsuda so special. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as we loved working on it. 

- Daniel.

Edited by Dcapo89
made a mistake.

Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone. I upload. a new arrangement on YouTube Friday. This week's will just be solo piano, but Katie and I have some fun plans in the coming weeks. Considering arranging Breath of the Wild's music for Kakariko Village. I think it would work well. I'll keep you posted. Definitely check out the rest of the stuff. on my YouTube channel though. :)