Legend of Zelda (Various) - A Vision of Fi

Hi there everyone!  Sorry for the brief hiatus!

Here is another Piece: A Meditation for Orchestra and Chorus, entitled "A Vision of Fi". It is an arrangement of a few Soundtracks from the Legend of Zelda Series.

The whole piece is centred around The character Fi from Skyward Sword, who is the spiritual essence of The Master Sword, the weapon Link uses to defeat Ganondorf/Ganon in many of the games in the LoZ Series. The music starts off with the introduction of the original Zelda theme, and moves on to a quieter section where the Ballad of the Goddess is played, and then onto Fi's theme in its entirety, then throughout a number of pieces from various other games, all the time, with Fi's theme being played in the Flutes high above the music, as a reminder that while Link has the Master Sword on his many adventures, Fi is always there, and will always be synonymous with The Master Sword, created by the Goddess Hylia to destroy Demise and his incarnation, Ganon/Ganondorf.

• 2 weeks later...

Allow me to be the first here to say: WELL DONE. I like the concept and the execution of this opus. It tells a good story that transcends the emotion ridden soundtracks of Legend of Zelda. Don't really have any technical advice here, but I quite like what you've accomplished. Maybe I'm just a sucker for big medleys, but I would love to see A Vision of Fi in the OCR collection.