Two free pokemon codes to anyone that wants them

The Damned

Last year, GameStop/EB Games ran several month-long special events for Pokémon Ultras Sun and Ultra Moon. I have two leftover cards from the Zeraora event. They expire on the 24th on January, so I figured I might as well offer them up.

Just post here for them and I'll PM you the code.

Remember, there are only two left, so once two people claim them, that's it.

The gif I use right now is based upon an older, crappier gif I had made years before, which in turn is based upon an old image I got from a classmate who made it in, of all programs, AutoCAD.

There is a Perter's Drive-in in Red Deer now. That's halfway between Edmonton and Calgary!

The code gives you a "mythical" (read, standard legendary) pokémon named Zeraora. He is cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything! But it only works for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon versions, not the slightly older, regular Sun and Moon versions.

You simply go to the "Mystery Gift" option in your game's menu, choose "Receive", then select "Get With Code/Password". Enter the code, and it will download the pokémon straight to your game. All you do then is go visit a pokémon center in-game and talk to the delivery guy next to the counter. He just gives it to you.

One code left, then they're all gone.

1 hour ago, The Damned said:

The gif I use right now is based upon an older, crappier gif I had made years before, which in turn is based upon an old image I got from a classmate who made it in, of all programs, AutoCAD.

Nice.

There is a Perter's Drive-in in Red Deer now. That's halfway between Edmonton and Calgary!

Yeah, that's where I am. Still haven't been to it though lol

You simply go to the "Mystery Gift" option in your game's menu, choose "Receive", then select "Get With Code/Password". Enter the code, and it will download the pokémon straight to your game. All you do then is go visit a pokémon center in-game and talk to the delivery guy next to the counter. He just gives it to you.

One code left, then they're all gone.

Sweet. I don't have the games though lol.

Traded my 3DS a few years ago. It was a mistake.