Released my first commercial album (finally)

HoboKa

So...this is a monumental moment for me.  "Cyborg Hobo Cavemen" has been released.  Been dragging my feet way too long, mired in some ADD + OCD fueled quagmire.  But no longer!!  *thunder claps*  Hope you guys like it  :nicework:

Addendum: Put a less obnoxious bass sample on track 5.

https://hoboka1.bandcamp.com/album/cyborg-hobo-cavemen

Edited by HoboKa

On 10/15/2019 at 4:07 AM, Pavos said:

Congrats man, I like what I hear so far! The first track reminds me of DKC for some reason, but I'm really digging it. I'll give a closer listen (and perhaps a 'buy') soon! :) 

Thanks for feedback Pavos.  I did some reworking on the sly on a few of the tracks (Luckily before anyone made a purchase), so may be worth taking another listen ;)

(edit)

"Cyborg Stardust Journey" has been edited some more on the down-low...Should be in a place where I'm happy with it now.  Apologies for the rough version beforehand. 

Edited by HoboKa

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 8:58 AM, Rozovian said:

Nice work, dude. I'mma get this at some point. A quick skim through and I know there's some tracks I like, like Cyborg Stardust Journey. Nice chill sound on that one. I also like Hobo Cavemen. So that's at least two, from just some quick skim-listening.

Might wanna give a re-listen. 

That was an embarrassing launch, as it were.  I thought I could get away with just mixing with headphones, but I couldn't tell that the 125hz range on my Omnisphere pads was clogging up my tracks.  So I went in there and fixed a bunch of stuff.  (Amidst a few other hiccups)

Hope this is to the community's fancy, and thanks for expressing interest, Rozovian and Pavos.

Edited by HoboKa