TAIKOI - Virtual Quest 1 (synth, orchestral)

TAIKOI

I finished my new original song "Virtual Quest 1". It's kind of futuristic theme, composed with video games, movies and animations in mind. This is my first release where I use synth and orchestral elements together.

Here is the song:

How did you feel about this song? I'm very interested to hear your thoughts about where you would hear this kind of music. 8)

Edited by TAIKOI

This first impression is probably influenced by your background there, but I get a cosmic vibe. And it is stellar (puns for days!) It invites the mind to wander into the grand beyond, where things are strangely familiar. The beginning build up conveys grandeur and splendor, followed by the almost pensive, uncertain second phase. A good atmosphere for thinking. Very nice work, I would enjoy encountering this in a VG or video/film/movie.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 7:03 AM, Souperion said:

This first impression is probably influenced by your background there, but I get a cosmic vibe. And it is stellar (puns for days!) It invites the mind to wander into the grand beyond, where things are strangely familiar. The beginning build up conveys grandeur and splendor, followed by the almost pensive, uncertain second phase. A good atmosphere for thinking. Very nice work, I would enjoy encountering this in a VG or video/film/movie.

Thanks for the feedback! Very cool thoughts!