Rest and Relaxation, Dragon Warrior Three village theme remix

Audiomancer

This is different than what I have tried before:) It's supposed to be a rock band playing the tune. I don't know guitar worth a damn, but I tried adding some automation to some guitar parts to make them sound more "human", but I didn't want to overdo it.  Remix then original are posted. Thanks for feedback!:)

Remix

Original

Remix

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18_SHAPTKIAORVq0P6YcpNAGUcVwHPwlo/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Audiomancer

• 2 weeks later...

I can identify with guitar illiteracy. Good on ya for not letting that stop you! The drums and bass are sounding pretty good, and what I presume to be a rock organ of sorts as well. The lead 'tar sounds fairly, distorted, I think the word is. A little grinding on the ears. I dunno if its the sample you're using or effects you've added to it, but I would, with limited expertise, suggest working some EQ on that sucker. What are using for the sample? Hopefully, someone who has proficiency with the axe will offer you more useful advice, but for the most part this is pretty groovy. Don't give up!

I was wondering about that lead guitar. Its spicy guitar being run through TH3, with some other effects as well, though TH3 is the majority of the effect. Because I know nothing of guitars, I thought if I added extra effects, it would sound intentional, if that makes sense. Believe it or not, because of not getting to be out and about lately, I got myself a cheap guitar, and have been tinkering with that;) 

• 2 weeks later...