Twisted Sisterz

This is another attempt at this tune:) I altered the drum samples...and the patterns somewhat also. I changed some of the synths. The triangle wave bass artifact that was mentioned before was probably caused by a chorus effect I didn't know I had on it I did the arrangement on Caustic 3 as I have been doing, but did a mastering pass in FL studio. Feedback appreciated!

Remix

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L7bOpdY776gqACiOH960ja5_4zti03PV/view?usp=sharing

Original

Don't see an option to edit a post anymore...I also used low and high pass filters/shelfs on literally every individual track. It seemed to clean up the mix more than just putting those filters on the master.

Kudos.  Overall much cleaner than previous version, EQ on the individual tracks is always the way to go.  It's like using a sword or guillotine to perform a surgery when you should have used a laser or scalpel.

Evaluation:

At this point the only real gripe I have is the strange panning.  Lots are panned really wide, and while it does create lots of space; I'm feeling disoriented by the amount of things moving left and right.  It's just too far left and too far right, come back closer to center.  Also there's a lot of instruments that seem to have a ping-pong effect on them, not sure if it's a delay or just automated panning.  Personally feel that it's just too much and my ear gets pretty tired of it quickly.

Still don't have any problem with the arrangement, though i'm noticing a couple tiny changes from last time as well as some more expanded drum fills.

I can't say that the changes in the synths will appease the judge's comments from the previous version (it still feels like a throwback to the early 2000s to me).  Maybe add some automated effects on the leads at the end of phrases to spice them up a bit?   It does sound like you went for a semi-vibrato-like effect at the end of some phrases, but it's hard to make out.  I am hearing the flanging and sweeping on the pads in the background.

It's close.  Fix up the panning.  Consider more synth variation/automation.

[This is an automatically generated message]

I've reviewed your remix and have returned it to Work-in-Progress status, indicating that I think there are some things you still need to work on. After you work on your track and feel that it's ready for submission to OCR, please change the prefix back to Ready for Review and someone will review it again. Good luck!