*NO* Deus Ex "VersaLife (Nanotech Upgrade Mix)"

Liontamer

Remixer name:  VintageModernRemixes
Email:  
Userid:  38721

Game arranged:  Deus Ex GOTY (2000)
Name of arrangement:  VersaLife (Nanotech Upgrade Remix)
Name of song arranged:  VersaLife (Main Ambient Theme)
Composer: Alexander Brandon

You can listen to my submission via file attachment or hear my submission via this YouTube video: 

Thanks!

Edited by Liontamer
closed decision

• 2 weeks later...

You called it the "Nanotech Upgrade Remix," and you weren't wrong about the "upgrade" part. This is a sound upgrade, and not a particularly dramatic one except for one or two brief sections. It sounds very good for what it is, but we're looking for something much more transformative.

NO

• MindWanderer changed the title to 2023/08/06 - (1N) Deus Ex "VersaLife (Nanotech Upgrade Mix)"

Yeah, it's a pretty high bar in terms of the level of interpretation and personalization. You can check out the Deus Ex arrangements currently on the site as good examples: https://ocremix.org/game/574/deus-ex-win. This doesn't pass our arrangement standards, mainly part 2.

image.png

This sounded like you took the original audio and made minor modifications. I should have compared the source tune more closely. :-) If you ever decide to go a more interpretive route, Douglas, holler.

NO Override

• Liontamer changed the title to *NO* Deus Ex "VersaLife (Nanotech Upgrade Mix)"