OCR04479 - Final Fantasy VII & VII Remake "Strife"

Liontamer

What a birthday present!!!!

Let this piece be a guiding star for all of you would-be OC Remixers out there, hustling and grinding and practicing to make it in the site. Josh and I spent twelve years honing our skills to get here, as much as it seems we came out of nowhere.

You can do it! And I’ll be watching the home page waiting to hear it 🥳

What a bday present, indeed! :)

...Just started listening to this...and I already have goosebumps, and it's only 10-15 seconds in...and it just...grows ever-more expansive and glorious from there. ♥ Your years of experience shows in spades, despite the contention with "mix issues", and I can see why people say "it's a feature, not a bug" in some aspects and respects. Nonetheless, this is beautifully done and written and you weave so many recognizable sources in seamlessly...and it feels without effort (even though I know there was a ton of effort in this bad boy.)

It's to a grand-scale of epic and an inspiration, and I'm glad Emunator vouched this one to be up on the feed, because we all would've missed out otherwise...

Happiest bday to you two, the fab twins! 🥳 🎂 I look forward to hearing and seeing more of your stuff up on the feed and on NewGrounds mixposts. ♥ :3 And I truly hope most of us can aspire to create and get something this hype into annals of OCR history.

Edited by The Vodoú Queen

• 6 months later...