Midna's Theme: Twilight Princess

Tsuki-Hime

Hiya, I'm new. And I REALLY don't want to seem like a newb here...but...is there going to be or can someone make a remix of Midna's Theme from the Twilight Princess. Kinda like how "Seaside Lullaby" was like or "Aquatic Sympathy". Those are 2 of my fav. Zelda remixs. So...Can I get some help? Thanks! ^_^

I also happen to be working on a TP piece. Mine is a brass quintet consisting of 2 trumpets, one horn, one trombone, and one tuba.

I have plans for these pieces:

Title Screen

Ordon Ranch

Leaving Ordon

Hyrule Field

Midna's Theme

Zelda's Theme

Castle Town

Spirit Theme

at least one boss

Perhaps a couple of the howl stone songs

Maybe others. This list is just tentative. This piece may end up being too long for OCR, though.

One of the features of this will be the trombone simulating wolf howls at certain places.

Jeez...I'm hoping there's going to be some mixes from individual songs from the game. I've never been a fan of songs that are made up of multiple songs crammed together. A medley I guess is what it's called. Seriously, this game had a great soundtrack (with the exception of a couple songs) and I wouldn't mind a couple songs being incorporated into one, but it looks like you guys are trying to remix the whole soundtrack into one song.