God of war 2 (Spoilers)

conker

well i recen;ty picked up this game on wednesday nad and beat it last night (thursday approx 11pm)

my semi spoilre is way at the bottom but not relly much of one :P

very fun game couple puzzles that through me off for an hour or so but i beat the game in under 14 hrs lol.prob not a great record as i was pretty slow and i beat it on sparten (normal) i don't know if it's really worth plaing though again on titan mode just to unlock stuff when the ending wasn't anwhere near as good as the first one

i'm not much of a reviewer for things but to anyone who had played or beat the game what are your thoughts

graphics 10/10

gameplay 10/10

controls 10/10

story 10/10

all 10's but the ending would have to make me drop the overall to

9.5/10

SPOILER BELOW (but probably already known by everyone)

no real ending which is the main piss off you just go thorugh all the S**t just for it to end at the climax and have you wait for God Of War III

not that i wouldn't mind one with a new story but to give you a gay ending to lead into number 3 is pretty gay. kinda like the 2 matrix movies but both of those sucked

It's mighty sex shit, it is.

I was not expecting The Barbarian King as a boss, I'll tell you THAT. Also the weapon that ensues. Nifty.

e: sidenote: isn't it pretty obvious that they'd pull a Halo2 at the end? I've not even beaten the game yet, but you should be able to see it a mile away. The game's bloody subtitle is "The Beginning of the End" or something like that. I mean, c'mon.