CD: Act 1 is now Free!

SenPi

Well guys, ive been doing some thinking and ive decided that I'm going to give out my first CD Act 1 for free now. So if you want to download it go right ahead.

Visit the album page for more info.

Download Act 1 (320kbps MP3 Format).rar {108 MB}

Download Act 1 (FLAC Lossless Format).rar {383 MB}

So, if you like my cd and want to help out an indipendant artist, you can donate through paypal to djsbx@hotmail.com. Also, if you end up donating more than $8(cdn) send me your address, and I'll send you a physical copy of my cd (since I have like 40 left lol). Also if you want, I'll sign it XD.

Enjoy ^_^

Hmm? I'm not quite sure what you mean.

Your site is fucked up in Firefox. The red text in IE shows as black in FF.

Btw, you should put your album up on jamendo.com Pretty rad place for offering free download albums. They set up a sexy streaming player for embedding to webpages and myspace too (I used it for the player on my SGXRMX2 page). SGXRMX2 is on there and it has been downloaded fully about 100 times in 2 weeks. My Chroma demo album has been downloaded about 450 times.

http://www.jamendo.com/en/artist/sgx/

Your site is fucked up in Firefox. The red text in IE shows as black in FF.

Here's your problem. You don't close your p tags. You have a p class="text" at the top of your page content, but you don't ever have a /p tag. Firefox is behaving as if there was a /p tag right before the Paypal thing (which, in the code, is really an HTML form), and IE isn't. The easiest way to fix it is to add another p class="text" after the paypal stuff; a better way is to also add /p's at the end of your paragraphs. The best way is to forget paragraphs altogether; change the p.text tag in your stylesheet to just .text, get rid of the p class="text" you have and replace it with span class="text" and a /span after your track listing.

EDIT: Insert < and > tags where appropriate; I didn't want to put that entire thing in a [ CODE ] block and VBulletin won't show the HTML tags at all if I write them properly.

I didn't check other pages. After all, it is your site. I suspect though that you have the same problem (not following your p with a /p) all over the place, and it's only the fact that Firefox assumes the form is outside the paragraph and IE doesn't that it breaks on that page in Firefox.