back feel.

I'd like the remix to be credited to 'Saiy', and my email given as this

one(saiyhedge@hotmail.com). And since I think it'd be helpful if you had the

remix yourself the address of a download is:

(Hope it works)

Cheers,

Matt Brandwood.

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

Righto. The piano sample's a little thin - it sounds fine when there's backup, but when it tries to do the solo thang it just doesn't work. It could really benefit from a but deeper reverb IMHO, not to mention a more thought-out ending (why does it seem like fruityloops songs always seem to end in a dropout??)

I'm gonna say No for now. Slap on some reverb, maybe fix the ending, and I this would totally rock.

As Orkybash said, the piano sample is thin. For the most part, this mix is put together quite well - Definitely for someone so new. Though, the ending is a bit abrupt. There is also some relatively nice use of panning. Nevertheless, this mix could use some more atmosphere. This is mostly to blame due to the piano used.

NO

I think I heard this song once on a Casio keyboard demo. I could be wrong though. Anyway, I could see this as being on the site like, back when it first started, but now, it's kind of....

First of all, someone needs to get this guy the soundfont player, because he's just using a piano sample, and using it to cover all the pitches, which only works for about 5 notes. OK yeah the ending is one of those "I put down patterns and now I don't know where to go with the song." I feel I can say this because I use Fruity Loops and ending a song is kind of a pain because you gotta come up with new material unless you just fade out. But yeah this whole mix sounds kind of empty. Well... VERY empty.

Keep at it, get some better soundfonts, (http://www.hammersound.net and http://www.thesoundsite.net for starters) take some theory and try try again.

But for now:

NO

DC

Okay, it sounds like while he recorded this, he was shuffling around the carpet trying to build up static electricity...

Anyway!

There's not enough going on in this mix. I don't find it very interesting, it's got a good sound to it, but I think it's too boring to warrant being listened to more than once. It almost sounds like something you'd hear in the lobby of a hotel or in an elevator.

Vote: No.