Street Fighter Alpha 2 Dhalsim

lazygecko

http://www.zshare.net/audio/2809474025fa5a/

I've had the bloody project file collecting dust since 2004. About time I started touching it up and actually getting it finished. It's probably going to need some new riffs to stay fresh. And more percussions. And more spaced out laser effects.

This is what real Psy should sound like. No Infected Mushroom poser crud.

Interesting. I thought Infected Mushroom was pretty much the definition of psy. I really horrible with genres. Anyway, this is pretty nice. I get a little annoyed with the boing boing in the lead synth - you should stick with the sitar/ud thingy and leave the synth out or at least replace it. The other synths are nice, especially the bass.

I get a little annoyed with the boing boing in the lead synth -

I, for one, like the boing synth.

The song starts off with some nice 90's Eurodance style, before it spaces out thanks to the interesting choice of instruments.

Digging the voice samples from 0:17 on; more of that, please.

The beat entering at 0:27...I'm torn on that. On the one hand, it adds to the 90's techno feeling, on the other hand, it's kinda bland. Doesn't sound interesting or anything; just your average, run-off-the-mill standard beat.