a relatively unimportant question, but a question nevertheless

You didn't say anything about how you installed them, so this might be off-base, but is there any chance the duplicated ones might be in two places at once?

FLStudio has a folder in Program Files > (Image-Line >) FLStudio > Plugins, where its default plugins can be found, but in FLStudio's file options, there's also an option for a "VST Plugins extra search folder." Sometimes when you install VSTs it'll put them in Program Files > VSTPlugins or something similar.

This probably isn't much help since I don't know if it's even very likely a bunch would end up in both folders, but maybe it was worth asking.

I've had miku's problem, I just moved or deleted all of the fl plug-ins in the folder I didn't want, (it installed two when I installed them, one in the specified folder, one in the default vst folder)

Another problem you may have is that you have both vst and dxi plugins installed, if this is the case, then just delete one of the dll files, (a lot of plugins come in vst and dxi formats, maybe you said to install both and since fl is a vst and dxi host, both versions are showing up)