Some issues with plugins and FL.

Some of my VSTi plugins don't seem to work very well with FL and I was curious as to whether this is my fault for not having something configured properly, or if it is something that IL has to deal with. About half of the plugins I've used can't be automated (via the "last tweaked parameter" option), don't respond to velocity/panning/etc changes in the piano roll, move knobs and sliders to zero when playing back a song, and probably some other things I can't remember right now. Kontakt2 enjoys not even playing half the notes I give it. Is this a problem for anyone else?

I know Spectrasonic doesn't allow any automation (even with last tweaked parameter options). That I think is spectrasonics fault.

I know Kontakt2, unless you enable something (render something something), it'll be a bitch to use. Dunno if that's FL's fault or NI's.

and, I know various mda plugins are messed up to shit. (Degrade, Detune, etc). I think that's mda's fault.

• 4 weeks later...