Megaman/ Woodman (Hardstyle remix) remixed by 2k

Dj-2k

It automatically starts playing when fully loaded. It's a possibility that your browser doesn't have the right plugins to play it.

Pretty generic synths. The decay is a little longer than desirable. It bleeds onto the other notes. The background voice clip samples get a tad annoying after a short while. I would recommend more to fill out that section. The starting variation was nice, but it slips into a cover for the duration of the original tune.

This needs a little bit more work panning and filling out the soundscape. The bassline doesn't always jive with the melody. I'd recommend fixing that first before working with anything else.

You definitely need more interpretation. A little variation on the intro isn't going to cut it as far as arrangement goes.

Very authentic!

While it is a good song and I enjoy listening a lot, Chickenwarlord is correct that there isn't enough interpretation for OCR.

Right now there are basically 2 sections: a breakdown section with the filtered sample, and a pretty much exact cover of the theme.

It kindof goes back and forth between these two, and there really needs to be at least 1, if not 2 additional sections.

• 2 weeks later...