Downloading Albums

U4godlike

Personally for some reason bittorrent NEVER works with my comp and I cant figure it out even if it would work :| Ive read the topics about how it is a pain and strain on the site to download mp3 by mp3 and how bittorrents are much easier for the site but I cant do that... So normally I just w8 for all the files to end up on limewire... but its frustrating when you cant seem to get a album like Voices of the Lifestream (from listening to mp3 tracks on the site they seem amazing) but I cant find it on limewire and im unable to dl through bittorrent are there anymore alternatives? It really is a bummer waiting for such a amazing album (and other great music I can't find on limewire) :-(

there are mirrors on the project site, try some of those

Ive tried all the mirrors and my Quicktime takes over and streams them...

Maybe its my lack of knowledge but im not sure how to download the tracks indovidually off the site, they only stream =(

And personally I dont know any1 who knows how to use bittorrent nor any1 who even would know what OC stands for :roll:

Ive tried all the mirrors and my Quicktime takes over and streams them...

Maybe its my lack of knowledge but im not sure how to download the tracks indovidually off the site, they only stream =(

And personally I dont know any1 who knows how to use bittorrent nor any1 who even would know what OC stands for :roll:

Just right click and hit "Save File As..." instead of left clicking the mp3s.