EA want ONE platform

whatfruit

I like you.

I try to do that, too bad Final Fantasy is a great series of game. Otherwise I would diss it.

Actually nowadays I'm trying to find all the obscure-but-good titles for the PS 1 & PS2. Slow progress but I'm getting there: http://soundscape.escariot.net/games/

Anna K. tennis, I can see why you bought that game. I'd say you have me beat. Most of my odd titles are virtual console games. I downloaded World Heroes the other day. It's a blast (wish part 2 would come out soon, what other game lets you put a pirate against a football player?).

Anna K. tennis, I can see why you bought that game. I'd say you have me beat. Most of my odd titles are virtual console games. I downloaded World Heroes the other day. It's a blast (wish part 2 would come out soon, what other game lets you put a pirate against a football player?).

Eternal Champions: Challenge From the Dark Side let's you play as a pirate versus a chicken or a hoop snake. Beat that :lol:

Anna Kournikova's smash court tennis is one of the finest multiplayer experience on the Playstation! :o I played it constantly with my friend. I mean, you can play as Yoshimitsu or PAC-MAN and have loads of stupid tools to hit the ball with. and it's probably less than $7 :D

I've yet to own a current-gen console so this downloading thing ain't my cup of tea yet. Though I REALLY look forward to virtual console. Since I'm born in 89 I kinda missed out on many many good games.

I feel like I'll have to start a website for real and do a column on obscure games..