CT - Forgot the name of the Original Remix

SirRus

one of the last songs in the game. man haven't played the game in forever, so yeah. like when you are fighting... lavos or some shit.

I got bored of studying and busted this baby out. so i lied about not doing any music until after my tests and also lied about finishing that other crappy WIP I put up last week. typical SirRus, eh?

ok back to work, hope you dig this one more than the last

http://students.ou.edu/S/Ravi.U.Sharma-1/CTWIP.mp3

The song is World Revolution, by the way.

As for your arrangement, I like what you're doing with the electronic instruments in the first half of the piece. I've always been a fan of simple, repetitive rhythms laid on top of each other in interesting fashions, and you do an admirable job of that. However, I'm not sure if the violin really fits with the electronica you've got going on. It's got too much tremolo and treble to really sound like it fits in with the much more mellow, mid-range stuff you've got going on in the background. Additionally, you're not really going anywhere with the melody. You've got an 8-bar phrase from a fairly long song that you're modifying slightly and playing repeatedly. If you don't want to go very far with the melodic arrangement, you'll have to throw in some fairly significant countermelodies to add variation to the piece.