*NO* Congo Bongo 'Twin Peaks'

djpretzel

I've never played Congo Bongo, or even heard of it. What system is it for? How come people don't know how to correctly do ID3/ID3v2 tags? It's clearly stated in the guidelines that they MUST be filled out with known information. It just gets annoying when people don't do this :(

I've had this ReMix looping for like 10 minutes now. It's a pretty cool mix - Having not heard the original, I couldn't say how much it strains from the original. It's a really weird mix, I give it that, but that's not a bad thing ^^ Though, this mix is quite repetitive, and it just gets rather annoying after awhile. Some cool ideas float around, but it's not executed very well.

NO

Hmm.

Can't say I'm very fond of this so far. The synth doesn't seem to fit in with the drums, and later on around 1:00 there's a sample in the background that sounds like a squeak or something that was put in there by accident. The way the mix starts out sounds like it might be an intro of some sort, where the listener would expect to hear the song blossom into something with higher quality samples and just more going on, but it pretty much stays that way throughout the mix. Not very much goes on, and there are some parts of the mix that sound okay, but for the most part it just doesn't seem up to par with OCR expectations.

Vote: No

A. I hate having to register with mp3.com every time Someone has a song on there. (I do this from school, so yea, no cookies. And Im damn hungry, whats more)

B. I hate having to look through someone's site to find a song. PLEASE, direct links in the future. There are SO many ways to do this, just ask one of the judges/ops in #oc, for example

alright,

Pros:

um................................................ wasup.

Cons:

Drumloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

A lot could have been done with this song, but that is not the case, so

NO