Spanish for Everyone DS

XZero

<Proof, then. No offense, but just because you say you are, doesn't mean anything.>

Just look in the credit if you don't believe me...

Yup, it's right there, second name under Designers.

designerkp6.png

Your videos sure at becoming popular on Kotaku, SoloGamer :P

heh, guess that means I'd better hury up with the next scene.

<Proof, then. No offense, but just because you say you are, doesn't mean anything.>

Just look in the credit if you don't believe me...

Man, you guys must have had a lot of fun making this game. Looking at the names, game was made in Montreal, right? Do you have the complete credits list?

This HAS to be intentional

6ob7hms.jpg

We, at NeoGaf, must know!

Canada isn't known for having a large, or even existing, Spanish speaking population.

Isn't the ostensible purpose of this game to teach Spanish? I would figure a nonexistent Spanish population a plus.

EEX, exactly what what did you do in your role as a designer? I'd really like to know.

I will try to answer all your questions ans interrogations :)

Yes we had a lot of fun doing the game. It was a tight project, not much time to do it and a limited budget (Value title) and it was a Language learning game, so we decide to have fun doing it with double meaning jokes like Shrek movies. All the texts was made by my colleague, so thx to him for this bizarre story, if you know what I mean :)

For my part, I was the lead designer on the project, I designed the 3 main games, the menu system, the point system and had some influence over the music and sounds.

I work for Humagade, a company located in Quebec City, Canada.

I think that the best aspect of the game is that people who don't understand Spanish can enjoy the game as well as people who wants to learn some Spanish vocabulary.

That's pretty much it :)

The cop cars run after Miguel's father... and they must leave the country fast so I will let your imagination complete the story :)

Indeed, all the story was intentional :P

That's awesome.

Whenever I have some money to throw out I'm going to buy this game.

I hope you guys have already started on French for Everyone.

Originally Posted by Nicholas

"i totally don't buy that it is him

how did he even find this site

how did he know this thread existed"

I was searching for a review of the game and I found this thread, and I know this site for quite a long time by now. I'm really a fan of video games music and the remixers here do a great job :)

But if you don't want to believe me, that's fine, I'm not here to convince anyone, just to answers some questions and interrogations people might have.

Okay, number one, it's awesome to speak to you, EEX (even if it is through a message board). Number two, on behalf of EB/GameStop employees everywhere, thank you. Your contribution to the DS libraries of so many gamers (well, the ones on this board at least) is well appreciated. Now, it's off to Mexico.

Hello EEX This game is really great and has lots of humor!:razz:

I'm glad we have some great devs like you who make these types of games.

Because me and my friend have been distributing it across the internet and has had at least a thousand of downloads from your game! Its really quite exciting!

I'm also planning on Making this game available on a lot major sites so customers dont have to waist there time going to the store and buying it.

Hope you make a sequel!